Paul Grieco, Esq. – Landskroner Grieco Merriman, LLC
Attorney Paul Grieco is a partner at Landskroner Grieco Merriman, LLC, with a track record of getting clients the results they need. Paul Grieco is the President of the Ohio Association for Justice (OAJ) and serves as a trustee of the Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys (CATA). Grieco is regularly called on to testify before the Ohio Legislature on critical issues of access to justice. Grieco is recognized as an Ohio Super Lawyer and was the recipient of the Garretson Courage Award in 2014 for representation of the interest of 11 young children who were victims of abuse and neglect while in the foster care adoptive system. We invest time and effort getting to know our clients right from the beginning of a case. We meet face-to-face, in a client’s home or elsewhere if necessary, to establish a dialogue and earn his or her confidence. We explain how recovery may be affected by the law, and tell our client what we have to do to present his or her case to a jury. We pride ourselves on keeping that channel of communication open throughout our representation, and on collaborating with our clients to achieve the best possible results. Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Landskroner Grieco Merriman, LLC
Paul Grieco, Esq.
1360 W 9th St #200
Cleveland, OH 44113
- Admitted to New York Bar, 1989
- Admitted to United States District Court – Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, 1994
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 1995
- Admitted to United States District Court – Northern District of Ohio, 1998
- Admitted to United States District Court – Southern District of Ohio, 2003
- Principal – Landskroner Grieco Merriman, LLC, 2003- Present:
- Civil Litigation, wrongful death, product liability, personal injury, medical malpractice, insurance, contract, class action litigation, business litigation, and criminal defense.
- Landskroner Law Firm, Ltd., 1995-2002
- Civil Litigation, wrongful death, product liability, personal injury, medical malpractice, insurance, contract, class action litigation, and criminal defense.
- New York Legal Aid Society – Criminal Defense Division, 1989-1995
- Criminal misdemeanor and felony case load, representing clients at all court appearances including arraignments, grand jury proceedings, pre-trial hearings and trial.
- B.A., University of Vermont, 1986
- J.D., Case Western Reserve University, 1989
- Ohio Association for Justice (OAJ) – President
- Ohio State Bar Association (OSBA)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- The Justinian Forum
- The Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys (CATA) – Board of Directors 2008 – Present
Publications and Lectures
- Fraternal Order of Police Labor Law Workshop – Annual Speaker
- Cleveland Communicator – Fraternal Order of Police Newsletter: “Your Rights as a Plaintiff”
- Ohio State Bar Association – Basics of Civil Litigation Seminar
- National Business Institute Seminars
- Adjusting the Automobile Injury Claim in Ohio
- How to Win Your Next Soft Tissue Injury Trial
- How to Litigate Your First Civil Trial in Ohio
- Cleveland Bar Association – New Lawyer Training Program
- The Cheshire Cheese Club of Cleveland – The Truth Behind Tort Reform
- Cleveland Clinic Sports Medicine Course – Medical Malpractice Tort Reform in Ohio
Recognition and Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyer 2010 – 2015
- Ohio Association for Justice Distinguished Service Award – 2011
- AV Peer Rating – Martindale-Hubbell