Edward S. Jerse, Esq. – Landskroner Grieco Merriman, LLC
Edward S. Jerse, Esq., is an associate attorney at Landskroner Grieco Merriman, LLC. A graduate of Harvard Law School, Mr. Jerse has years of legal experience. He prosecuted cases on behalf of the City of Euclid. In addition, he has an extensive background handling accident and injury cases. He has taken cases to trial and has argued before the Ohio Supreme Court.
He served the people of Ohio as a state representative. Mr. Jerse also has worked in director positions for the Cuyahoga County Government and Ohio Department of Development.
If you want to know if you have a case or would like to speak with Edward Jerse, contact our law firm today by calling us or completing the case consultation form on this page.
Landskroner Grieco Merriman, LLC
Edward S. Jerse, Esq.
1360 W 9th St #200
Cleveland, OH 44113
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 1983
- Landskroner Grieco Merriman, LLC, Associate, 2015-Present
- Cuyahoga County Government, Director, Regional Collaboration, 2011-2013
- Ohio Department of Development, Director, Government Relations, 2007-2011
- City of Euclid, Prosecutor, 2005-2007
- Attorney for Defense Law Firm, 2005-2007
- Ohio House of Representatives, State Representative (D-Euclid), Appointed 1995; elected 1996; re-elected 1998, 2000, 2002
- State of Ohio, Assistant Ohio Attorney General, 1994-1998
- Attorney for Cleveland law firm, 1983-1994
- Cleveland Tomorrow, Senior Associate, 1984-1985
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Case Western Reserve University Law School
- City of Euclid, City Councilman
- B.A., Georgetown University, Magna Cum Laude
- J.D., Harvard Law School