1) We invite you to explore our website and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail, however, the information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice and contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. The establishment of an attorney client relationship with our offices will not be formed until such time as Merriman Legal, LLC agrees and enters into an express written contract with you setting forth the terms and our engagement for representation. Nonetheless, any communication or inquiries with our office will be maintained as confidential and protected as privileged communication with counsel, in accordance with Ohio law, irrespective of whether we agree to enter into an attorney client relationship with you. Although we take precautions to make our site secure we request that you do not provide confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
2) The use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. Merriman Legal, LLC assumes no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of the Site;
3) Images of people or places displayed on the Site or graphics which include the images of people or places are either the property of, or used with permission by Merriman Legal, LLC. The uses of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited. Any authorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and communication regulations and statutes;
4) This website is, in part, a form of advertisement by Merriman Legal, LLC. The experiences of Merriman Legal, LLC clients as provided in text or video on this site are personal to their particular claims and their unique experiences in their relationship with Merriman Legal, LLC. The experiences of these clients should not be relied upon to create expectations of the outcome of any claim or matter handled by the law firm or to form opinions of the character of any lawyer or as to the quality of the legal services provided by the law firm.
5) Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, cannot be guaranteed as confidential;
6) LGM may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
7) Many States, including Kentucky, require that law firms add the statement “This is an Advertisement” on publications of this nature. This publication is intended for general information only and is not to be construed as legal advice. The content of link sites is not the responsibility of Merriman Legal, LLC either as to accuracy or legal substance. The content of any link site is not to be construed as legal advice of Merriman Legal, LLC. You should discuss specific details with your attorney to determine how legal developments referred to at this Site may apply to your situation.
“THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT”