Thomas Hobbs, Esq. – Merriman Legal, LLC
Thomas Hobbs, Esq. is an attorney with Merriman Legal, LLC. Tom earned both juris doctor and master of business administration degrees from the University of Toledo in 2018. Tom is an invaluable member of the Merriman Legal complex litigation team.
Having both a law degree and an MBA equips Tom with a broad range of expertise as he litigates class action cases involving federal wage and hour laws, product liability, and fraudulent business practices. Tom also represents clients in personal injury cases involving car accidents, motorcycle and truck crashes, premises liability, and wrongful death.
Prior to being hired as an attorney with Merriman Legal, LLC, Tom worked as a law clerk and attorney with Landskroner Grieco Merriman, LLC.
- Ohio Supreme Court and the Courts of the State of Ohio, 2019
- Federal District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, 2019
- B.B.A., University of Toledo, College of Business and Innovation, 2016
- J.D., University of Toledo, College of Law, 2018
- M.B.A., University of Toledo, College of Business and Innovation, 2018