Class Action Settlement Attorneys

Serving Clients Nationwide
Landskroner Grieco Merriman, LLC

Are You A Salaried Employee Doing Hourly Work?

You may be entitled to back overtime pay. We can help.

Hard work is supposed to pay off. Unfortunately, for some of the best workers in certain industries, being a great employee can leave you vulnerable to being cheated by your employer. They’ll give you a salaried “assistant manager” position while still requiring you to do the work of an hourly employee – without overtime pay. That’s not right, it’s not fair, and it’s not something you should let slide.

Our attorneys explain how top employees in the hospitality industry end up losing overtime pay. You may be entitled to back pay, and Landskroner Grieco Merriman, LLC can help. We have the experience and dedication to help you stand up to your current or former employer with an unpaid overtime claim. All communications with our firm are 100 percent confidential, and you are protected by law from retaliation from your employer. You have nothing to lose and potentially much to gain by meeting with us for a free, no obligation consultation. It’s your money. Stand up for your legal rights today. Contact us online or call (866) 823-3332.


Contact Us Today

How do I know if I have a case?

If your employer hired or “promoted” you to a management position and you were a paid salaried employee, but you were required to do the work of an hourly employee with limited management authority, you may have been misclassified under state and federal law and you may be entitled to receive back overtime pay. Call our office if you would like us to undertake further evaluation of your situation.

Return to Top

Is investigating an unpaid overtime claim worth my while? How much can I get?

Every case is different and we cannot make any guarantees about the merit or value of any claim. But when we talk with you, we may be able to give you an educated opinion based on our recent experience. For example, in a recent claim on behalf of an assistant manager of a fast-food restaurant, we recovered $29,000 in back overtime wage as part of a settlement.

Return to Top

How much have you recovered in other cases?

Every claim is different and we cannot make any guarantees about the merit or value of any claim. But when we talk with you, we may be able to give you an educated opinion based on our recent experience. As an example, we recently recovered $16,500,000 in a settlement with Bob Evans on behalf of 1,478 assistant managers.

Return to Top

Am I under any time constraints to bring my claim?

Misclassified employees can seek up to 2 years of back unpaid overtime, and, in certain cases, 3 years. The time period is based on the date you file your claim. So if you wait to file your claim, you may be losing the opportunity to go back and seek all of what you may be entitled to recover.

Return to Top

Is there any cost to talk with your firm?

No. Our consultations are free. We are happy to give you additional information, answer any questions, and explore your options with you. If you want to pursue a claim, we handle cases on a contingency fee basis, which mean we agree to only take a fee out of the funds which are recovered. In other words, if there is no recovery, there are no legal fees.

Return to Top

How is my job affected if I pursue a claim to get paid my back wages?

Retaliation is illegal under federal law. Employers cannot punish employees for filing claims to enforce their rights under the law.

Return to Top

Can I still bring a claim if I no longer work for the company?

Yes. As long as your claims are pursued within the timeframes allotted by law, you can pursue a claim whether or not you remain employed with the offending employer.

Return to Top

If I would like to ask a question about my employment, is it confidential?

Yes. All our conversations are confidential and protected by attorney-client privilege, whether you decide to pursue a claim or not.

Return to Top