LANDSKRONER GRIECO MERRIMAN, LLC (LGM)
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the LGM website.
Although the establishment of an attorney client relationship with our offices will not be formed until such time as LGM agrees and enters into an express written contract with you setting forth the terms of our engagement for representation, any communication or inquiries with our office will be maintained as confidential and protected as privileged communication with counsel, in accordance with Ohio law, irrespective of whether we agree to enter into an attorney client relationship with you.
We use the personal information collected from you to answer email and legal inquiries we receive, and in some circumstances to communicate with you about important legal developments which may have an impact on your rights. Such personal information as we collect is not used for any other purpose and is not shared. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under the age of 13 unless it is in direct relation to their potential representation by our office for the purposes of protecting their legal rights and only if such information is provided by their their natural or court appointed guardian. No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 to provide information to us.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request detailing the error(s). To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. In the unlikely event any of the personal information you supply us online is misused, you may redress these issues by contacting us directly at 216-522-9000 or Jack@lgmlegal.com
- We invite you to explore our website and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail, however, the information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice and contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. The establishment of an attorney client relationship with our offices will not be formed until such time as LGM agrees and enters into an express written contract with you setting forth the terms and our engagement for representation. Nonetheless, any communication or inquiries with our office will be maintained as confidential and protected as privileged communication with counsel, in accordance with Ohio law, irrespective of whether we agree to enter into an attorney client relationship with you. Although we take precautions to make our site secure we request that you do not provide confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
- The use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. LGM assumes no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of the Site;
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site or graphics which include the images of people or places are either the property of, or used with permission by LGM. The uses of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited. Any authorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and communication regulations and statutes;
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, cannot be guaranteed as confidential;
- LGM may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Many States, including Kentucky, require that law firms add the statement “This is an Advertisement” on publications of this nature. This publication is intended for general information only and is not to be construed as legal advice. The content of link sites is not the responsibility of LGM either as to accuracy or legal substance. The content of any link site is not to be construed as legal advice of LGM. You should discuss specific details with your attorney to determine how legal developments referred to at this Site may apply to your situation.
“THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT”